To be completely honest.. the sales have felt pretty overwhelming this year! There are SO many going on, and they've all been starting at different (and really early) times this year. I wanted to focus on only my favorite brands and what I feel are the best deals. So here they are!

As always, you can click any photo for direct links to each item!

H&M - 30% off sitewide

This has been one of my favorite places to shop recently, and a great place to stock up on basics. They've also been great about staying ahead of trends, and it's been where I've been getting most of my trendier pieces recently. I also have a raincoat similar to the bottom right that I've gotten a ton of questions on, and this is the most similar one I've seen!

Abercrombie - 30% off sitewide

This is a huge sale for Abercrombie! They are the absolute best when it comes to jeans and coats. Their coats are on the pricier side, but this is the best sale that they do all year so it's a great time to invest if you need one. I was able to get one of their long puffers on a big sale and I absolutely love it.

Sequin Jewelry - 25% off with code 25CYBER, 30% off when you spend $200+ with code 30CYBER | free standard shipping when you spend $100+

I first discovered Sequin Jewelry a little over a year ago, and I have been obsessed ever since. Their designs are so unique and beautiful, and the quality is so good. I actually have most of the pieces in this graphic, and they are what I wear pretty much every day!

Sarah Flint - $50 Off 1 Pair, $100 Off 2 Pairs, $150 Off 3 Pairs , $200 Off 4 Pairs

I recently became an ambassador for Sarah Flint! Sarah Flint has the most beautiful, high quality designer shoes. I have a pair of Perfect Pumps in black (85mm) that have become my go-to work heels. They are designed to be super comfortable with extra cushioning and a wider toe box, and they are hand made by artisans in Italy. However, because they are direct to consumer, the prices are much better than other designer heels! Make sure to use my code SARAHFLINT-BASAMANTHASTYLE to get the discounts!

Urban Outfitters - 25% off sitewide

Spanx - 20% off sitewide

Spanx are the best and rarely go on sale! There is so much hype around them, and they totally live up to it in my opinion. The faux leather leggings are a staple that you will find yourself grabbing over and over. They're super flattering and comfortable.

Lululemon Black Friday Deals

Lululemon has a page with Black Friday Deals, including Wunder Under and Align leggings! These are some of my all time favorite leggings, and sales on them are rare.

Barefoot Dreams Blanket - 20% off

You already know how I feel about the Barefoot Dreams blanket, but if you don't, check out my full post here 🙂

Of course, there are SO many more sales going on, but these are the best in my opinion! Have a great Thanksgiving, and enjoy the sales if you do end up shopping ❤