even as the bluejay warns, spine tingles
a beast barks, exhausted senses mingle
heavy in the magnetic force down dog
solar plexus aimed at earth clears fog

the poisons writhe thick upon sweet air i'm
the canary in the mine, see what's there: crime
against our moral ground been here before
a spiritual war my sovereign core

perceives the matrix glitch this déjà vu
rises ancestral trauma ringing through
manipulated stories stupefy
i do not pay attention and--surprise

reclaim my energy. My focus buys
love, give and receive the wealth in the skies
on sacred ground, through fire and water, mint
intentional, creative investment.

Inspired by: Magnet, Stupefy, Plexus and Déjà vu.

Featured image: Lilypods succumbing to a poison warned me to flee, not before I got a lungful.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more