Today's Bible Reading- Psalm Chapters 128-131 & 1 Corinthians Chapter 7 Verses 25-40.

Good morning, my friends. I hope you're well. We never got our rain yesterday afternoon. The sky grew dark, the wind blew, and the air smelled of coming rain, but it never fell. Later, as I was in bed, it was lightning and thundering, so maybe some rain did come. I don't know. Today is supposed to be 88* with a 20% chance of rain.

We have an overnight infestation of armyworms. I don't know where they came from, but they are here and they are munching heavily on our grass. I'll have to get some neem oil concentrate and spray everything. Having 3/4 of an acre, that's a good bit of spraying.

I see you've noticed my title. Folks, what is going on over there is absolutely devastating. There are civilians doing the job that the United States military and government should be doing. It's absolutely ridiculous. From what I'm seeing, it looks as if the Americans are being left behind intentionally. I believe that Creepy Joe is trying to start a war.

I think we needed to get out of Afghanistan, but not in the way it was done. What needs to be done now, though, is we need to drop some bombs over the Taliban and Isis and the 20+ other terrorist organizations there right now and wipe them out. The things these people (I hesitate calling them that) are doing to Afghani citizens, Christians and Americans are unspeakable. While these people are being hunted down and executed, Nancy Pelosi is releasing a list of people she wants to target over January 6th.

We need to pray for the people that are over in Afghanistan trying to get the people out. Pray for their safety, pray that we'll get all the Americans out. Pray that a war will not break out over this. We don't need any more war. Any normal American citizen will tell you. We don't want war. It's unnecessary. We just want to live our lives and live in the freedoms given to us by God and recognized in our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Please pray, my friends. We need God's intervention here, if He is willing.

If you'd like to know what's really going on, not what these little "press conferences" are telling you, please watch this video. Glenn Beck has flown into the Middle East to help get people out. He can tell you what obstacles he's facing, and obstacles other groups are facing. He'll also be on his radio program today at 9:00 am EST. Love you all and until next time, stay safe my friends. ❤


This post is ad-supported