Last night, I ordered Chinese Take Away for my mother's birthday. She just turned 75, can you believe it? Yeah, Mama Sady is three quarters of a century and still going strong. Anyway, Mom was about to go pick it up (as my license is expired) and as she's collecting her purse and keys, I hear her exclaim, "WHAT THE FUCK?" Followed by, "Come see what your cat has done!"
I go to see what all the commotion is about and I discover that Yara, one of my new cats, has ripped wrestled a trash bag to the ground and is now licking the upper edges of a dog food can. I quickly grabbed my camera and took a photo while laughing, "Yara! Don't we feed you enough?" She's a rescue and I'm not sure what her backstory is, but I suspect she spent some time going hungry and having to find her meals where she good. Thus she has a habit of sniffing out food anywhere she can find it. Let me assure you that she has plenty of food. We're an open feeder kinda family, so she has bowl of cat food on my nightstand as well as my mother's. Yet, here she is, going for scraps in the trash....and dog food at that! This inspired my photo today and I've even included the real life photo I took at the very bottom of the post, for those that are curious....as we cats tend to be. *winks*

Don't we feed you enough?

foundation
hair: [monso] Sunmi Hair @ Kustom9
head: LeLUTKA Avalon
head skin: --- PUMEC - #4 - LELU EVO X
body: [LEGACY] Meshbody Perky
body skin: VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Legacy (Sienna)

fashion
(Yummy) Tuca Neckace & Earrings @ Kustom9
Seniha. Celia Top @ Uber
Seniha. Celia Jeans @ Uber

pose:
Secret Poses - Anais Poses @ TLC

background:
hive // modern farmhouse kitchen

00_{-Maru Kado-} Cat2_bite (4Li) RARE

Second Spaces - Life's a Mess - Kitchen Trash

dust bunny . spring cleaning . broom . brown

MVT - Cleaning bucket - Black - DECOR

{LA} Trash