
I can't tell you how happy I was
to see this photo
I spent a LOT of time
right here
on the
North Avenue Rocks
(there are no rocks obviously)
I loved this place
still do
we all hung out here
including the life guards
we were tight with
it was wonderful
usually crowded
a beach is to the right
(you can see a bit of it)
and the rocks
are to the left
farther down
(you can't see those LOL)
The Rocks are just a cement slab
the water is kind of deep
I'm flooded
with happy
memories
what a blast
behind the ice cream guy
you can see
Navy Pier sticking out
the ferris wheel
is over his shoulder
just a reminder
of my youth
and one good time
after another
seems like
a thousand years ago
or just yesterday
Photo: Luke Witter
Unsplash
No comments:
Post a Comment