Today's Bible Reading- Leviticus Chapters 26-27.
Good morning, my friends. I hope you're well. Our forecast for today: 64°, sunny, a stiff breeze all day, and good air quality.
Hold on while I find my glasses.
Welcome to another Monday, my friends. The furnace is running, Gracie is resting on her pillow. She actually let me sleep in this morning, but not for long. Her bowl required a refill. She even snagged the crumbs off the floor!
Dinner yesterday was pretty good. I had grilled steak, baked potatoes and salad. Pop and I shared a sweet potato, and Mom got her very own regular potato. She loathes sweet potatoes. They taste like maple to her, and she hates maple. She likes maple syrup, though. I don't know. Don't ask me. I just live here.
I made my trip to the garden center on Saturday. I also grated down that last bit of wood chips. I got two fire ant bites as a thank you, but thank the Lord it's done. I didn't get to cultivate a new garden bed, though, but maybe sometime this week I can do that. Not today. I am utterly exhausted.
Today, I'll enjoy the sunshine from inside the house. The tomato seeds I planted have all sprouted, with the exception of the ground cherries. I hear that those are notoriously difficult to germinate, so I won't feel bad if they don't work out. I've tried them before and nothing happened. None of my other seeds have sprouted yet, though.
Among the normal daily tasks of ledgers, I plan on doing laundry. That's the plan. I'm very tired.
Supper tonight is two options: Waffles and scrambled eggs or pad thai. I noticed that the expiration date on the bean sprouts is Wednesday, which is when I planned on using them in the pad thai. Hmm. I've never worked with bean sprouts before. Maybe I could make the Thai food tomorrow? I don't know. It's about the same amount of work as making waffles. I'll know more once the coffee kicks in.
Just to touch on the latest topics, apparently the US government is now trying to spin a UFO story. I believe it like I believe I'm a unicorn. They're making such a fuss over it, I wonder what they're trying to distract us from? Personally, I would theorize that they don't want people to focus on the toxic cloud spreading over Ohio from the recent train derailment. The citizens are being told the water is fine to drink, but the fish are dead? How is the water fine to drink if the fish are dying? Another lady claims that the toxic cloud killed her chickens. I don't know. It's all very fishy. Pun not intended. I'll try and see if I can get any more information, but this train thing is a big deal.
That's all for now, folks. I need to get around. Love you all and until next time, stay safe my friends. 
No comments:
Post a Comment