Here is my post for Share Your World, hosted by Di.
Did you stay up to see the New Year in?
No, I put the light out at around 2330 as I was too tired. Some nearby fireworks woke me up briefly, though.
Are there any special occasions or events coming up in 2023 for you or your family?
No, just the usual birthdays and whatnot. I don't have anything at all planned.
Do you keep a diary?
No, and I never have. Nothing interesting ever happens to me, really. And there's no way I'd manage to keep writing entries every day. Sounds like a bit of a chore!
How did yesterday differ from January 1st 2022 or was there no difference?
By "yesterday" I'll read that as Jan 1st, as that's when this prompt came out. I don't recall much difference, except that Dad is gone now. We did much the same things, even had the same lunch I think. Well, we ate the same things, it wasn't exactly the same lunch of course, as that would have gone off after a year.
No comments:
Post a Comment