I am delighted to announce that I'm recording an album with The Ominous Folk of Hopeless, Maine! This is one of the projects I've been making vague, hopeful noises about for a few months - not wanting to say anything until I was sure it was happening. As it's taken a while to go from deciding to do it, to being able to start recording, it is as well that I waited.
Back last year I also intimated that I hoped to be working more with Keith Errington, and that's now officially and definitely happening, too. We've worked together on a number of steampunk and Hopeless, Maine projects at this point and there's going to be a lot more in the future. He's a remarkable chap with a huge array of skills and talents and I've yet to find something where we don't collaborate well.
More about all of this over on the Hopeless, Maine blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment