KUHL gear review.

Has there ever been a better time than right now -- an early spring weekend -- to embrace a return to the great outdoors? Even if the "great outdoors" happens to be, say, your favorite local park, the right rugged menswear -- like the best performance gear from Utah-based brand KUHL -- goes a long, long way. If you're not familiar with KUHL, now is also a great time to get acquainted. They make premium, eco-conscious picks, like the best men's waxed jacket, durable hiking pants or soft flannel shirting -- and they do it all with an ethos that your clothes should last a long time and look great no matter where you go.

It's an inspiring approach, one that I love -- I love it so much, in fact, that I featured KUHL in my guide to the best waxed jackets for spring at AskMen. I think you'll love 'em as much as I do, so take a look and let me know if you like what you see. So, with that new gear recommendation in mind, I think it's high time we got the rest of this weekend's Friday Read rolling.

You can venture back here tomorrow for the latest Style Pick of the Week, and in the meantime, I'll also be working on new content for sites like SPY. I'm doing it all, of course, before I head north to Boston to see legendary NYC dance rockers LCD Soundsystem play two shows at Boston's newest venue, Roadrunner. Follow me on Instagram to keep up with all of the fun, and keep your weekend moving swiftly in style with the rest of my top picks.

Myles Apparel menswear review.
  • Here's another gear recommendation you'll love if you've been wanting to get back out there in style. It's time for the Myles Apparel Spring Sale, another excellent way to save on the best performance menswear for a limited time. The Myles Apparel Spring Sale runs through April 3rd, and they're offering 50 percent off the best stretch chinos, moisture-wicking shirts and more with the code SPRING50. Current sale pieces are also now going for up to 75 percent off. Now through Sunday, shop and save on standout gear, my friends.
Billy Reid spring menswear.
  • As the headline mentions, it's been a big, big week in the world of watches, all thanks to the 2022 edition of the luxury watch trade show Watches & Wonders. It's the best way possible to see an array of astoundingly cool new releases from the world's top watch brands, and on that note, I wrote about the best new Rolex watches -- with input from none other than the watch experts at Bob's Watches. Check it out at Maxim and add a watch or two to your wish list.

That trio of reading and shopping selections will bring this week's edition of the Friday Read to a close. Do you have any new items on your wish list or in your virtual shopping cart already? I certainly hope so, whether it's a pick from the Myles Apparel Spring Sale or something from the endlessly cool Billy Reid Spring 2022 Collection. Let me know in the comments what you're picking up, and here's to a safe and stylish spring weekend.