Don't be mad, I couldn't stop myself, ok? LOL If you don't know the song, please give it a listen. The link is at the bottom.

I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat) I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
Everybody look at me
'Cause I'm sailing on a boat (sailing on a boat)
I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat) I'm on a boat
Take a good hard look at the motherfucking boat (boat, yeah)
I'm on a boat motherfucker take a look at me
Straight floatin' on a boat on the deep blue sea
Busting five knots, wind whipping out my coat
You can't stop me motherfucker cause I'm on a boat
~Lonely Island - I'm On a Boat

on a boat

foundation
hair: Tableau Vivant - Seraph hair @ C88
head: LeLUTKA Avalon
head skin: [Glam Affair] Meryl Skin [Lelutka EvoX] @ C88
body: [LEGACY] Meshbody Perky
body skin: VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Legacy (Chantilly)
tattoo: .: CORAZON:. Tattoo FLEUR :.

fashion
(Yummy) Tuca Earrings
Seniha. Alicia Set @ Equal10
-Seniha. Alicia Polo Shirt
-Seniha. Alicia Sweater
-Seniha. Alicia Skirt

pose:
Focus. Welcome Aboard Poses

boat: Bandit 460AK