Today's Bible Reading- Proverbs Chapters 25-29 & 2 Corinthians Chapters 6-7.

Good morning, my friends. I hope you're well. It's promising to be a lovely hump day here today. Our temperature is expected to be 83* day with a 40% chance of rain in the afternoon and evening. Currently, it's 71* and sunny.

Gracie ate too fast and puked on my bed next to my pillow last night, so my sheets will have to come off and get washed today. I only have two sets of sheets, and the other ones hadn't been washed yet, so laundry it is today.

Pop came in later last night due to having to pull over for a job interview over the phone. He's secured a short job in the upper East Coast, so he won't be taking the RV for that one. I think the job only lasts about a week or two. After that, there's another potential job that he hay have lined up that could potentially last up to two years.

Yesterday I had my regular thyroid lab work done. I'm waiting on results and for my prescription to be refilled.

The tacos last night were delicious! I think I had about four of them! There was still plenty left over for Pop to munch on when he got home. I usually only use about a half pound of meat for my mom and me, but I used a full pound this time around. I made a taco for breakfast and had some moon grapes on the side. They're neat-looking little fruits, and they have amazing flavor! Non-GMO too! I had some sapphire grapes a while back, and they look similar to moon grapes, but their inside is a dark purplish color. I think they'd make a great juicing grape, but they were a bit strong for a table grape. Moon grapes have more of a red grape or black grape flavor and their insides are not purplish color. Just a regular grape color, if that makes any sense.

In other news, I just received notice that my mums are on the way! Woo hoo! I'm eager to get them and get them planted. Hopefully within the next few weeks I will get my order of wood chips. Mom and I have been joking back and forth that they'll come at the most inopportune time. I hope that's not reality. Anyhoo.

That's all for now, folks. I have a lot to do today. I'm not going to pressure myself to get it all done, but I'll do each task with purpose, and if I get it all in today, awesome. If not, well, Lord willing, I will attack it tomorrow. Love you all and until next time, stay safe my friends. ❤


This post is ad-supported