Hello! Hope you're okay! Today's post is about my fitness essentials! These are things that I take for when I go to the gym or go on a run and they are very helpful! Hope this helps if you are getting into fitness or don't know what to bring in a gym bag! I hope you like this post and comment what your fitness essentials!

(Photo by Andriyko Podilnyk on Unsplash)

Earphones

I love working out while listening to music so I always make sure to bring my earphones with me for workouts! Look out for a workout playlist blog post coming soon! Music helps to motivate me a lot to workout and work harder throughout my workout! Unfortunately, I only have wired earphones but I'm hoping to get some wireless earphones or headphones soon which will be a lot easier to wear when exercising!

Water Bottle

It's important to stay hydrated during and after exercising so I always bring a water bottle for working out especially at the gym! You can fill it with water, juice or an energy drink! I use a bigger water bottle for the gym so I don't have to refill it until I get back but if you're doing a short workout (like a run), you can bring a smaller water bottle that's easier to carry!

Workout Clothes & Trainers

I usually wear a workout top, sports bra, gym leggings and a hoodie (if it's cold) for running and going to the gym. I bought a sports bra last year and it's so much better than wearing a regular bra when exercising! Having good quality trainers for workouts helps you avoid injury and have a better workout! I recently got some Hoka running shoes and they are so comfy for exercising!

Photo by Alexandra Tran on Unsplash

Fitbit

I use my fitbit for workouts to track my steps and record workouts then I can see my workouts on the app which is very helpful! I mostly use my phone to record my runs but I use my fitbit more in the gym while I'm on the treadmill or exercise bike! It also lets me see my notifications and the time so I don't have to check my phone!

Extra Essentials

  • Tote bag or backpack
  • Towel
  • Hair band
  • Deodorant
  • Running belt (this is very helpful for carrying your phone during workouts)

For more fitness tips, check out my Workout Tips blog post!








This free site is ad-supported. Learn more