Here is my post for Melanie's Share Your World.

Can you parallel park (if you drive)?
Yes I can and no I can't. It's 50/50. Once I got my car into a tiny tiny space between two cars perfectly. Another time there was a space the size of a bus and I ended up on the kerb.

I don't do it any more basically. If I had a normal car rather than a sporty one it would parallel park and reverse park by itself. Maybe next car!

Do you prefer early morning or late evening? Or something in between?
Early morning for sure. I get up early every day - any time after 5am. I get very tired in the evenings.

Do you like avocados?
I doubt it. I can't remember the last time I had one but I don't really like the idea of them. The creamy-looking texture puts me off.

Is mind or matter more real?
Is there even "matter", or are we living in our own minds? Maybe we're in the Matrix. How would we know? (dum dum DUM)

It's best not to contemplate such things, though. Reality is what you make of it. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter 🙂

Are people in this current generation less or more sensitive than people from past generations?
It's the responsibility of older people like me to answer "more sensitive" to this question, noting that we shrugged stuff off which would these days involve an immediate police presence plus a couple of ambulances, a law suit and the creation of a new social pressure group with associated catchy hashtags. #oversensitive