Hey Everyone!

What a crazy busy couple of weeks it has been.

I made it through weeks three and four of my new job successfully, and it is getting easier.

My room is basically clean now. Having my room this clean has only been made possible by having a storage unit to store all my extra stuff that I am not able to use in my current living situation but will want and need in the future when I have my own place again.

Just thinking back over how much has happened in the past five and a half months, from when I started working on my room, until now, has been crazy. I have started and quit two jobs (only one job was the same job started and quit in that time period), I worked two jobs over seven days in a week for a short time, and I also found a full time job that allowed me to quit my part time job of almost three years. I now currently work four nights a week, and the day my fourth shift ends I literally sleep all day, am up for 3 - 4 hours and then sleep all night, I am that exhausted. I am doing what I need to do to try to make a better life for myself and this won't last forever.

Fall is quickly approaching, which I am excited about. Yesterday, I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte, and It was sooo good.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more