This week the black cats in the household are voicing their displeasure with me. OK, so every week they voice their displeasure with me; it's just that this week I got some decent photos to coincide with their frustration.

In this scene, Graybow, aka Graybie Baby, is letting me know that despite evidence to the contrary, he's still the baby of the family. There some strong personalities up in this house, and his is one of the stinkiest.

The kitten, as she is most often called, is not happy about having been to the vet for her first round of shots. She was found to have some roundworms too. Gross! The photo is not great, I admit. Photographing kittens is hard; photographing black kittens seems impossible.

Miss Biddy does not like being indoors. Period. So what if it's hot AND humid outside? That's where she wants to be and who am I to tell her otherwise? Yes, she is letting me give her loves in this photos. She also shit on the laundry room counter, so there's that.

Ah my cats and kittens, you are so very annoying... and much loved.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more