Dan Antion posted: " This never ends well for me. Our daughter Faith visited this past weekend to celebrate her birthday which was earlier in July. During her visit, we played some board games. I lost two very close games of backgammon – we both had one stone on the one p"
Our daughter Faith visited this past weekend to celebrate her birthday which was earlier in July. During her visit, we played some board games. I lost two very close games of backgammon – we both had one stone on the one point each time, but she had the next roll. We also played Sorry!
When Faith was a young girl, we played board games often. I was getting so tired of losing at Candyland and sliding down the big chute in Chutes and Ladders, that I decided to step our game up to Sorry! even though she wasn't yet the recommended age. I explained the rules, and we began. A few minutes later, she was kicking one of my men back to Start and, with her best little mocking tone – ♫Sorry – and giggles.
I reminded her of that story on Sunday and she said,
No comments:
Post a Comment