Here is my post for Melanie's Share Your World.

Is there inherent order in nature or is it all chaos and chance?
Nature's just stuff running around out of control all over the place. And plants? Don't get me started on plants. I try to bring order to my little garden and the next week it's a weed party. Chaos.

What is infinity?
Think of a number. The biggest number that can possibly ever exist in the entire universe. In fact it's so big that if you wrote it down it would need a piece of paper as big as the entire universe.

Now add 1. Keep adding 1. No matter how big the number, you can always add another 1.

Infinity is bigger.

Does observation alter an event?
According to quantum physics, yes. From a classical viewpoint, no. From a human viewpoint people often act differently when they know they're being observed. Tummy in, straighten back, exude an air of confidence...

Do you like balloons?
Huh? Philosophy, theoretical maths, quantum physics and suddenly a question about balloons? I'm afraid my brain has been sent into a higher gear by the first three questions and I am unable to contemplate balloons at this time 😦