Today's Bible Reading- Psalm Chapters 17-18 & Acts Chapter 19 Verses 1-20.

Good morning, my friends. I hope you're well. We are expecting a high of 89° with a 30% chance of rain today.

I checked on my pumpkins yesterday, and I have a sprout! Only one sprout, but I'll take it! It looks, also, as if I'll have to harvest a couple of my onions. The necks have fallen over.

As my title suggests, I was given some insight yesterday while watching some gardening videos. The guy I was watching used something called contractor's paper instead of cardboard boxes. I looked it up and it's quite affordable. I can get 140 feet for about $13. So today, I'm going to load up all this cardboard I've been piling up and take it to the recycling center. Once the garden is finished in the fall, I'll get some of the paper and also sign up for some free wood chips and lay them down. This dude had his wood chips about 10-12 inches deep to ensure no weeds would pop up.

I did manage to get 2/3 of my laundry done yesterday. I have one more good load, plus I need to change my sheets as well. I may turn my mattress, too. It's getting a bit squishy. That's my day, folks.

The cats need fed, I need a shower, and I have a lot to do, so I'll sign off for now. Please pray for the Cuban people as they fight to get out of Communism. I pray that God would rescue them and bring them relief and freedom.

Love you all and until next time, stay safe my friends.❤


This post is ad-supported