Hello! Hope you're okay! Today's blog post is my natural makeup routine 2021! I don't wear makeup everyday but when I want to wear some natural makeup, this is the routine I follow and the products I use! I hope you like this post and comment what your natural/daily makeup routine is!

(Photo by Raphael Lovaski on Unsplash)

Prep

Before I apply my makeup, I use the Cetaphil Daily Defence Moisturizer to moisturize my skin and it also contains SPF to protect my skin. I don't often use a primer first as a base because I don't own a proper primer but feel free to comment some of your favourite primers!

Elf Hydrating Camo Concealer In Fair Beige

I mentioned this product in my May Favourites 2021 and I've been loving it since! The shade is a perfect match for my skin (which never usually happens as my other concealers have been either too dark or too pale) and it has a medium coverage which is what I want for a natural makeup look! I use this concealer on my whole face to cover up acne/redness and it's a more natural replacement for a foundation.

Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Powder In 105 Natural Ivory

This powder is really good for mattifying my face after the concealer and it doesn't make my skin too cakey or dry! I make sure not to use too much of this product (especially when I'm not wearing foundation) so my base doesn't go cakey.

Natural Collection Blush In Pink Cloud

I don't wear blush all the time but when I need to add some colour to my cheeks, I use this blush! The shade of this blush is darker pink but I only apply a small amount to my cheeks to get a lighter pink.

Maybelline Sky High Mascara

I use this mascara because it's one of the only mascaras that curls my lashes! I'm quite lucky to have fairly long lashes but they're quite flat so this mascara helps to volumize and lift them! This mascara can be really lengthening so I make sure to only use a small amount of the mascara because I don't want to make my lashes too bold and long for a natural makeup look!

Kiko Smart Lipstick In 403

This is my go-to lipstick because I love the colour of it! It's a natural pink shade which I love and it also moisturises my lips a little! I mentioned this lipstick in my top 5 lip products blog post which was a while ago now and I still use it today (I've repurchased a new one). The only negative about this lipstick is it doesn't last all day so sometimes I like to wear a lip gloss instead because my lip glosses are more long lasting!

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

I always use this setting spray when I wear makeup because it definitely helps my makeup last longer! It's also very refreshing for summer days when I've just put makeup on!








This free site is ad-supported. Learn more