Today's Bible Reading- Psalm Chapters 50-55 & Acts Chapter 27.

Good morning, my friends. I hope you're well. I'm savoring my first cup of coffee for the day and looking at the weather forecast. It looks to be a hot one, folks! A high of 94* with a 10% chance of rain. I believe I'll give my pumpkin plant a drink today.

My mind is a bit clearer this morning, although I didn't get to sleep until after midnight. Instead of falling asleep listening to rain sounds, I turned the tv off. I also ended up taking my sleep mask off. It was just so hot in my room last night.

The a/c was running, but the weighted blanket I use really does radiate back all my body heat. I love the weight, though. So, I ended up covering most of me with the blanket and I let one leg hang out.

Tonight's supper will be a sausage hash. I'll see if any more of my potatoes are viable, but if not, I have a bag of yukons I bought at the store.

Today's main goal will be to get my pillows washed. I also need to work on looking at grocery sales and get my menu going. I have my new menu rotation sheet, so I may go ahead and work off that. The first few days of next week will just be mostly me, as Mom will be on a special diet for her colonoscopy.

Oh! I cleaned out the pantry yesterday. That's a plus. Found a bunch of stuff that was never going to be used, or had been used but was questionable in quality.

Yesterday was just a weird day. My mind was idling at about 10,000 mph, and I couldn't seem to get it to relax. I think it's everything going on in the world.

Well, folks, I need to get myself ready to feed the cats. I also need to get my Bible read and get myself ready for the day. Plus, I also need to get my pumpkin plant watered before it gets too warm. Love you all and until next time, stay safe my friends. ❤


This post is ad-supported