Good Wednesday morning, my peeps! It's Friday Fictioneer time and today we have this photo from J.Hardy Carroll to inspire us.  As always, thank you to Rochelle for driving this train weekly!  If you care to play along, just click on the frog below and add the link to your 100-word story. Easy peasy!

Pin on TAMYRA

The Daily Wave

My train's always on time. I pride myself on following the schedule. People count on me and I dare not let them down. Not in my nature, anyhow.  So, I chug along, blowing my whistle calling the children to come out and wave.  I tell you, it's the best part of my day to see them kids running across the fields wanting nothing else but to have me return their hello.  I sure wish I could bring them wherever they want to go. It's a hard life for them with few options. But I ain't allowed.

Where are they today?

I was reminded of my trip to Cuba. My kids and I took a short train ride and the local kids all came out running, waving to us passengers. Most smiled...