It was a week where the sun came out again and temperatures rose. 🙂

  • I ventured on to the Tube for the first time in a few weeks
  • I had a routine appointment for a blood test
  • Tilly and I met two friends in the garden of our favourite local café
  • I booked tickets for the photography exhibition
  • The Boy missed 1.5 days of school because of a cold and slight temperature (cue more lateral flow tests)
  • I celebrated my birthday with Prosecco and cake in my SiL's garden
  • We met up with extended family at Hughenden - we hadn't seen them since Christmas 2019 and it was a great day
  • The Brainy One made his third trip of the month to the recycling centre
  • We have begun the process of putting the home office back together, but there is still a ton of paperwork to sort through
  • I finally wore a pair of shorts