lisaonthebeach posted: " Yes, this morning I snapped a few photos of this little warbler, then realized he had snatched a dragonfly for his morning snack. There were dragonflies all over the park. I love dragonflies and found it fascinating to see one in this little guy's mou"
Yes, this morning I snapped a few photos of this little warbler, then realized he had snatched a dragonfly for his morning snack. There were dragonflies all over the park. I love dragonflies and found it fascinating to see one in this little guy's mouth.
I saw another bird with a dragonfly in his beak as well, but the photo didn't come out real clear. These photos were my "catch" of the day
According to my iNaturalist app, he is a Common Yellowthroat, a New World Warbler
"As long as I live, I'll hear waterfalls and birds and winds sing." ~ John Muir
No comments:
Post a Comment