Hello! Hope you're okay! Today's post is about debut albums you need to listen to! In this post, I'm going to share with you my favourite first albums from a mixture of artists! I'm listening to songs from these albums while writing this post and they are incredible! I hope you like this and comment what your favourite debut album is!

(Photo by Denise Jans on Unsplash)

SOUR by Olivia Rodrigo

This album has been talked about a lot and it definitely lives up to the hype! I really like all the songs and there's a great mixture of upbeat and slow songs! Her vocals are amazing especially on favorite crime! My favourite songs from the album are jealousy, jealousy and brutal.

Ashlyn by Ashe

This is such an underrated album that I love! When this album came out, I listened to it all the time (it was my most played album for at least a month) and I still listen to it a lot now! Check out my May Favourites 2021 for my review of the album! Recently, I've been listening to Till Forever Falls Apart a lot which I really like (it has definitely grown on me)!

DNA by Little Mix

This is one of the first albums I ever bought! I was re-listening to the whole album last month and it reminded me how great this album is! The ballads are incredible and the singles from the album are really good! My favourite songs from the album are Turn Your Face, Wings and Going Nowhere.

Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent by Lewis Capaldi

This album is amazing! All of the songs are different but they work together so well! Let It Roll (from the deluxe version) was on repeat for ages when I first discovered it and I still love listening to it! I was also obsessed with Fade because it's an amazing and emotional song! I can't wait to hear new music from Lewis Capaldi!

JLS by JLS

I've loved this album ever since it came out! The songs are so catchy and fun! This is probably my favourite album from JLS because I really like loads of the songs on the album! My favourites are Everybody in Love and Private.

Speak Your Mind by Anne-Marie

I only listened to the whole album a few months ago but I loved the singles on this album when I first heard them! The songs are incredible and so catchy! My favourite songs are Ciao Adios, FRIENDS and Perfect (this is such an inspiring song)!








This free site is ad-supported. Learn more