If they will but light the candle on their forehead and examine the denizens of the brain, they will find...we and all things swim in an aether of deity.~George W. Russell

When I befriend my denizens, falling
into the sacred ground of being, call
what is, with powerful intention planned
trajectory my curious yes and

I allow the furious, the deep pain,
the fear, the flurries of shock. I would fain
speak of my journey. You call me insane,
subdued by pharmacology, refrain

from feeling. You absorb the narratives
reeling in overwhelm. Imperative
to ask why, trace premises' rotted roots.
Unearthing hidden ways reveals the truth.

Inspired by: Falling and Denizen.

Featured image: an American bluet dragonfly posed for me, reminding me that we are, at our core, malleable light.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more