I don't want this to be a "woe is me" post. I don't want sympathy and I'm not asking for attention. It's more of a self (self, self, self) realization.

I'm lonely.

I actually am.

Tonight is the first time I've been alone in years. I spent the day working and decorating my bedroom with fairy lights and a new quilt set. I gotta admit I'm pretty proud.

The boyfriend worked in the office today and then went out for drinks after work.

I called my mom for a couple hours and talked about stuff.

I made chicken wings and ordered a pizza.

10pm.

I decided I'm not actually hungry anymore.

I called one of my friends but I think she's asleep.

My other friend, I wont bother her cause I'm sure she's busy or out doing something.

The boyfriend is out and acting like I'm interrogating him cause I decided to call him 5 hours after he finished work to find out when he was coming home. I'm not interrogating by the way. I'm making sure he's okay because he's driving home and I was checking to make sure he's pacing himself. Sometimes we forget to do that.....

I didn't cry. Although I felt like it a little.

I don't have many people in my life. And the people I have in my life.... have people in theirs.

Sometime I wish I knew someone who needed me as much as I needed them.

But I've come to realize to have that, they would have to be one lonely, isolated, sad motherfucker. Maybe then we'd meet on that level.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more