Hello! Hope you're okay! Today's blog post is about my recent summer wardrobe additions! In this post, I will be showing you the summer clothes that I've brought in the past 2 months! Hopefully this post gives you some summer outfit inspiration (and for more inspiration, make sure to check out my Fashion Wishlist - Summer Edition if you haven't already)! I hope you like this post and comment what items of clothing you've brought recently!

(Photo by engin akyurt on Unsplash)

H&M Black Paperbag Waist Denim Shorts

I bought some new black denim shorts because the pair that I had already are starting to get too small for me so I'm going to donate them. I got these shorts on sale for £3 and I really like the paperbag waist of them (and also they have pockets)! The only slight problem with these shorts is I thought they would have a zip but they just have a button.

H&M Short Strappy Top In Powder Pink

This is just a basic top that would be great for summer because it's cropped and a light material! I really like the colour of this and I think this would make a nice outfit with the shorts above as well!

H&M Black & Beige Striped Paper Bag Trousers

I wanted some new trousers (because I only have a few pairs) and I love these trousers! The belt is great for making the trousers tighter or looser and also it looks nice! I wouldn't usually go for something beige (especially trousers) but these trousers only have mini stripes of beige which makes it look nice! I got these trousers for a cheaper member's price which was great!

New Look Purple & White Striped Top

I like this top because it's simple but looks good! I think this top would also work for other seasons as well because it's not cropped or too thin. The colours are nice and work well together!

Primark Blue & White Spotted Shorts

I really like these shorts because they would work for both a day and a night outfit in summer! The colour is nice and I love the waistline (and they have pockets)! These shorts would look great with a plain white top!

I Saw It First Lilac Jersey Fitted Crop Top

I've wanted a top in this colour for a while because it looks so nice and summery! I always wear crop tops in summer so I'll definitely wear this a lot! Also, it will go with lots of different bottoms and colours! Unfortunately, it hasn't arrived in time for me to show you a photo of it but I have linked it here so you can check it out!








This free site is ad-supported. Learn more